Tuesday, September 23, 2008

About Andrew's interview



Very interesting story and so glad to hear Andrew shared his wonderful life experience with us.

As parents, we know that looking after our children would be the hardest job in our life. I admire Andrew and his wife’s kindness and thoughtfulness when they adopted Nut and Num. I believe that his two children are going to have an enjoyable life in Australia, and wish Andrew to have a lovely and happy family.

I have never been to Thailand, but I think I’ll visit it one day. Through Andrew’s interview I know some things about this country. The weather in Thailand has just three seasons, there is no winter, in summer time is hot, sticky and sweaty.

Also Andrew was talking about the global warming and the Australia climate. Australia is one of the driest countries in the world, people who live here are not very smart on the way they use water. I think the best thing to do is to educate them; let them know that protecting the environment is everyone’s responsibility. To safe the environment is to safe our life.

No comments: